The purpose of Intergroup is to help carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous by:
• Provide an office and answering service
• Update and publish meeting schedules
• Maintain an inventory of pamphlets, books and tapes
• Make a diligent effort to publish an intergroup newsletter
• Establish and provide for intergroup committees.
Intergroup Meets at 6:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of each month.
The Central Service Office is located in the Fellowship House, 1251 South 19th Street, Harrisburg, PA.
Harrisburg Area Intergroup is located within District 36, Area 59.
The First place to Look
for Meeting Cancellations, New Meetings, Meeting Speakers, Cell Phone Commitments, and other Communication between